Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Score

tag
dznen1
Regular Contributor

Auto Score

Is there a way that I can see my auto score or where can I  purchase has the report?   I need to buy a car but from what I have read, I might not be able to get a good rate as I have not purchased a car in over ten years.  My reports doesn't even show the last car I purchased.  

Thanks for any help. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: Auto Score

@dznen1 wrote:

Is there a way that I can see my auto score or where can I  purchase has the report?   I need to buy a car but from what I have read, I might not be able to get a good rate as I have not purchased a car in over ten years.  My reports doesn't even show the last car I purchased.  

Thanks for any help. 

Where are you getting your report from?

You can buy your FICO scores here on this website. Not every lender uses FICO 8 however and that can be an advantage in some cases and disadvantage in others.

Message 2 of 5
dznen1
Regular Contributor

I get my scores from CCT.  Which report would I order to get the auto score?  Thanks for your response.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dznen1 wrote:

I get my scores from CCT.  Which report would I order to get the auto score?  Thanks for your response.

The only place that you can purchase your auto scores afaik is here at MyFico.  If you purchase any report of the three bureaus it will include your Fico 08 score along with your auto score, mortgage score and bank enhanced scores.

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I think I'm aware of the ones here also. I don't know of there being somewhere else you can get them, or at least have not heard of it so far.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.