Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto lenders who pull EX

tag
DEcreditguy
New Contributor

Auto lenders who pull EX

Looking for Auto lenders who pull EX since it is my highest score by far. Right around 700. Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto lenders who pull EX

Penfed cu does.  I just called & confirmed that.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ford Credit in VA.
Message 3 of 8
DEcreditguy
New Contributor

Ok everyone, I am truly desperate here....I need a car loan ASAP. Didn't qualify through any of the lenders I wanted to use online (SECU, BofA, CapOne). My EQ score is a mess....I have a bunch of lates on my student loan that should be taken off (x60+), but for now they are on there and I need the financing NOW. My EQ FICO is 660, I JUST pulled it. My EX is over 700. Someone please help. 
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

First off, do you have an idea of what kind of car you want to purchase? Have you checked to see if any manufacturers you're interested in pulls EX? Are you a member of a CU? Have you checked where the previous posters above have confirmed EX is pulled?

Secondly, do you have any idea what amount you want to finance?

Message Edited by Bran9192 on 12-17-2008 08:57 AM
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ford Motor Credit and my local Ford dealer pulled Equifax here in NC this past summer, PenFed pulls Equifax, Bank of America online auto loan also pulled EQ. 

Crap-One Auto loans pulled all three on me.

The FAA First CU pulls Experian for their credit checks, other than that CU, I do not know who pulls EX,

Message 6 of 8
DEcreditguy
New Contributor

Ok, so I got an approval from RoadLoans today for 14500....w/ a rate of 18.5%!!! Needless to say, I need to find another lender. I have never gotten a car loan before so I really don't know how to go about this. My scores aren't THAT bad. I mean I pulled both my EQ and EX this morning and they are 660 and 690 respectively. I was turned down online by BofA, CapOne, and my local credit union. There has to be a lender in between the ones that denied me and RoadLoans. Can anybody help me out???
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

18.5%APR??? No thanks, I will walk. First year alone you are going to fork over $2600+ in interest. Try local dealers promotional financing. Honda, Nissan, Toyota or Ford.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.