Not applicable

Re: Auto loan for 30k possible?

Very true lol

Message 11 of 13
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

That puts it in a whole different perspective. Maybe I should save a handsome amount to put down. I have a daily driver already so why rush it eh? I am new to it and though my 700+ scores would net me they 470$ monthly payment they had. To be honest, the car is just for pleasure as I am a gear head. Probably wasn't going to put it on the road for a year so so after getting it

You have a very good attitude about this.  Too many people come to these boards saying that they're seeking advice, but in reality they're looking for validation of an unwise decision.  When they receive advice to the contrary, they become angry and defensive.

Eventually, with prudent money management, you'll get your car.  Good luck!

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eventually, with prudent money management, you'll get your car.  Good luck!

You have a very good attitude about this.  Too many people come to these boards saying that they're seeking advice, but in reality they're looking for validation of an unwise decision.  When they receive advice to the contrary, they become angry and defensive.

Hahahaha. Yeah this is so true. They are just looking for someone that will agree to them or whatever. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.