Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto loan full amount. Help needed.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto loan full amount. Help needed.

Hello to all,
This is to all the car gurus and anyone who can offer my some advice and help.

Don't know if this will me sense or not but still need some help

I'm trying to get a new car ($48k) infinite QX60 2015
$48k if I add my upside down on the sonata.
I have a sonata 2011, 54k miles on it. I believe the market value will be around $7k to 9k. I owe $14800 on it.
I want to know if I could get the full loan amount from my credit union (DCU) and go to the dealership with the check in hand. Trade in my sonata then use the the remaining amount from the check as down payment.
My score from CCT is EQ 717. EX 745 TU 760
My EX score from DCU shows 613

Please guide me on this.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto loan full amount. Help needed.

U should be able to go to ur credit union and apply for loan most likely they will ask u loan amount u need so let's say u go 55000 and they approve u which shouldn't be a problem with ur credit. After that u go to dealership for ur car with ur trade in see how much they willing to give for trade and for car u want and u can talk to them about pricing of trade and purchase vehicle if everything ok 

Message 2 of 3
fury1995
Valued Contributor

Re: Auto loan full amount. Help needed.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello to all,
This is to all the car gurus and anyone who can offer my some advice and help.

Don't know if this will me sense or not but still need some help

I'm trying to get a new car ($48k) infinite QX60 2015
$48k if I add my upside down on the sonata.
I have a sonata 2011, 54k miles on it. I believe the market value will be around $7k to 9k. I owe $14800 on it.
I want to know if I could get the full loan amount from my credit union (DCU) and go to the dealership with the check in hand. Trade in my sonata then use the the remaining amount from the check as down payment.
My score from CCT is EQ 717. EX 745 TU 760
My EX score from DCU shows 613

Please guide me on this.

Not sure if I'm following.

If you have a check in hand for the full amount from DCU, it would be the full amount.

The full amount would be the cost of the QX60, the taxes, registration and the balance from the Sonata loan. 

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.