Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto loan question

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Auto loan question

Hi, I have a quick question. When applying for a new loan/refinance, do the lenders see what you paid monthly on say a credit card? Not just what the monthly payment is but your payment history for each month. When I pull my reports on FICO it just has green on each month, I swear I used to have a report that showed what the minimum die each month was and what I actually paid.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: Auto loan question

Due not die lol. typing on tiny keyboard :-p
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Occasionally you'll see a report with monthly payment amounts  but it's unusual and doesn't mean anything.  Just pay on time and keep utilization down.

as a fyi, you can edit your posts if you make a typo

Message 3 of 7
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your answer. For future reference how do I edit? I've tried to find a way to no avail! I'm using an iPhone 6 to post, didn't know if it was only an option on PC.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Must be only on PC because I just looked on my phone and don't see that option.  I'm on my iPad and it's completely different than the phone.

Message 5 of 7
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Awesome, I'll start using our pad. Unfortunately I'll have to wrestle it away from my 4 yr old LOL
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cartwrna wrote:
Awesome, I'll start using our pad. Unfortunately I'll have to wrestle it away from my 4 yr old LOL

Hah.  Good luck with that

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.