Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto loan with 604 fico...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto loan with 604 fico...

Hi to all,this is a great forum and I want to thank everyone for their inputs,now before I get another hard inquiry I decided to ask the gurus of credit here,Im in need to upgrade my car,it's old,I have 604 fico score,"relatively" stable job for the last 6 years, I would like to buy a new car from the dealership for 23,500,put my wife as a cosigner cause she have 759 fico,so,what are chances of getting this loan? Interest rate estimate? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto loan with 604 fico...

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi to all,this is a great forum and I want to thank everyone for their inputs,now before I get another hard inquiry I decided to ask the gurus of credit here,Im in need to upgrade my car,it's old,I have 604 fico score,"relatively" stable job for the last 6 years, I would like to buy a new car from the dealership for 23,500,put my wife as a cosigner cause she have 759 fico,so,what are chances of getting this loan? Interest rate estimate? Thanks in advance

Can you shed some more light on other contributing factors like down payment, current CR baddies (if any), past auto-loan history, income.etc That will help to give respond with a more refined input 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto loan with 604 fico...

Ah heck! i have several baddies from 06 and 07, : ( stuff happens, you know, i have 3 credit cards in good standing with 5% utili,i'm about to pay off a car loan after 6 looong years,pheww! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.