Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto loan with short credit history

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto loan with short credit history

Hi, all. I have asked this question before, but I want to have a better plan. 

My car finally is giving up on itself and I am in need of a new (newer) car to commute soon.

I know that I do not have FICO score yet but it will be generated in January. I have 2 accounts both $300 limit. TU has another $250 limit creit card from a gas station store card (I made it because I needed it). I have not baddies and I made all of the payments on time within 10% of my limit. I ran the estimator for my FICO score and I get a range between 695-740 (It is a huge gap, but I hope I fall in between this range). Assuming that it is true, on my 6 months mark of credit history, do you guys think that I can get a auto loan with under 10% APR? or Do you guys have any suggestions in terms of where I should apply or what I should do to make myself a case?  

Plus, do lenders ask for nationality? I am foreign born who is here with a current work visa and planning to live in the U.S. for my entire life (I have lawyer and all figured out)

Oh, btw, my gross income is 29,000/year that I have been working for 6 months now and lives in IL if that is any help.... 

Thank you guys in advance. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.