cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEST/EASIEST CU AUTO LOAN APPROVALS FOR DC/MD/VA???

tag
knightlynews
Contributor

BEST/EASIEST CU AUTO LOAN APPROVALS FOR DC/MD/VA???

Im planning on applying for a auto loan in the next few weeks after another creditor reporting period so my scores can reach the 700s (currently EQ 682). I heard great things about so many different financing options and Im wondering for my area (dc/md/va) where's the best or easiest place to start applying? My situation is EQ 682, EX 625, 80K salary, 1 collection and 2 charge off (payment plans on the baddies). Thanks for any replies!

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sdotlow
Established Member

Re: BEST/EASIEST CU AUTO LOAN APPROVALS FOR DC/MD/VA???

You could try MAFCU since, I assume, you're at NIH and that is in Montgomery county.

They're a wonderful CU.

Edit:  If you have family in military, or are working at NIH, you might be able to get in with USAA or Penfed.  I'd look into those as well to see if you're eligible.

Amex CS scores - EX-745 / EQ-745 / TU-767 (6/28/13)
BankAmericard Cash Rewards - 10k, MAFCU Visa Rewards - 10k, Chase Freedom - 2500, Discover IT - 2000, Barclay Apple - 2000, AMEX BCE - 2000
Gardening as of 6/28/13
Message 2 of 3
knightlynews
Contributor

Re: BEST/EASIEST CU AUTO LOAN APPROVALS FOR DC/MD/VA???

Im not familiar with MAFCU,who are they? Although I do not work at NIH, Im eligible for their CU (NIHFCU). Any news on them? I have to check out pennfed.

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.