Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK discharged need car ASAP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BK discharged need car ASAP!!!

This is my 1st post on the FICO forums but I have been lurking and reading and taking in all the wonderful advice from everyone. I had a Chapter 7 BK that was discharged 1 yr now and my vehicle was included so I turned it in over 6 months ago, and have been driving a relative's vehicle since. My current situation is I have to give back the loaned vehicle in 1 week. So far my options are - rent a vehicle @ $150wk until I buy a new one or try to get a car loan with outrageous interest rates(16-21%) and all kinds of vehicle stips I have been offered. If I rent a car for about 1 month I can shop around for the best deal on a loan since I just disputed about 10 items on my TU/ EX and waiting to receive copy of my EQ in next few days. I have tried all the auto lenders mentioned on this forum and only 1 offer so far(Capital One -denied on blank chk  but approved for vehicle purchase thru dealership @ 16% must be less than 5 yr old vehicle/ under 50k miles/ 72 mth loan) . Not sure what FICO scores are but recently approved for Orchard Bank- CL of $300 and Cap One- CL of $500. The dealership that got my 1 approval said Beacon score is 536. I have 2 vehicles that were included in the BK filed 1/2007 and 2 other vehicles that were Charged off in 2003 & 2004. But also have 3 vehicles on CR showing PIF / no lates all in the past 10 years. What should I do???
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.