cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Auto Loans

tag
sulaw00

BMW Auto Loans

I am in the market for a CPO BMW (2008 535xi).  My most recent pull was Equifax 697 and TU 653.  I currently have a 2005 325xi that I've been paying on meticulously for the past 2 years - I'm hoping that this will help my auto-enhanced score.  My income is $138K and i own my home (well...mortgage).  Any thoughts on what I can expect for an auto enhanced score?  

BTW...they are offering great deals on 2008 CPO's at BMW dealerships in my area (Boston, MA) - the current rate is .9% for tier 1 credit (limit to 48 months - 2.9% for 60 months).  According to the Sales guy i just spoke to, this would include anyone with a 675 score or higher.  I'm hoping my TU score doesn't draft me down.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BMW Auto Loans

If your current car is financed with BMW I would not be worried about getting the special to buy a new car... my understanding is they cater heavily to repeat customers.

Message 2 of 4
-RED
Regular Contributor

True, after hiring a consulting firm to help them find a new forward thinking mindset.

I'd check with a local credit union - You still buy the CPO, you just dont use BMWFS.

@Creditaddict wrote:

If your current car is financed with BMW I would not be worried about getting the special to buy a new car... my understanding is they cater heavily to repeat customers.

-800 or Bust...!
Message 3 of 4
CoolDude67

I bought a 2009 135i  CPO a few months ago. They said I had a 716 TU Auto-enhanced score. I don't know what my FICO was for TU, but another lender pulled EX 643 a couple days before. They approved me for 4.35% for 60 months with income verification (I just showed them a pay stub). I had never had an auto loan before.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.