Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Conditional Approval??

tag
kmercy
Valued Member

BMW Conditional Approval??

Hi Guys!

It's time for a new car and I decided on getting an x4 from BMW. I app'd online along with a co signer (my mom bc she has auto history and this would be my first auto loan) and they approved us "conditionally."

They told us to bring the approval into the dealership and they will work out the details. Has anyone encountered this before? We worked out the deal to put down the maximum security deposits ($4,550) and I have a $1,000 credit from the ultimate drive event.

Thanks! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
stellar
Established Contributor

Re: BMW Conditional Approval??

Sounds like you are approved as long as you verify the information you gave.  Like, show up with your co-signer, check you both are who you say you are and show proof of income.  Just my opinion.

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with @Stellar.  Once info. you put down it verified, that sweet ride will be yours.  Congrats in advance...

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new wheels! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 20
kmercy
Valued Member

I received the car last night! The conditional approval was just that they approved 95% of the cost of the car.

Thanks guys! I'm in love with the new wheels
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kmercy wrote:
I received the car last night! The conditional approval was just that they approved 95% of the cost of the car.

Thanks guys! I'm in love with the new wheels

Nice.. Pics?  We'd like to admire it from afar also if you don't mind sharingSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice 

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMWFS will allow leases all the way down to a score of 575. Not sure what their loan cutoff is, but would guess simliar. So assuming you're above that, all good Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I knew top teir with them was pretty low at 675 but I had no idea they would go all the way down to 575.  Wonder what that interest rate looks like?

Message 9 of 20
kmercy
Valued Member

I qualified for super elite so I'm not sure what the interest rates look like below top tier. Although I'll assume that they gradually add interest into whatever tier you fall into if it is below 675.

My auto enhanced was at around 760 when I applied so I'm sure that got me into what I fell into.

Not complaining though! =)

&I'll definietly add pics before the end of this week. Super busy schedule!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.