Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Conditional Approval??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BMW Conditional Approval??

@Anonymous wrote:

I knew top teir with them was pretty low at 675 but I had no idea they would go all the way down to 575.  Wonder what that interest rate looks like?

i just checked. Tiers are same for both lease and loan. For scores below 675 it works like this

675 or greater - Super Elite/Elite/Standard

buy rate

640 - 674 - Standard Plus

Lease - add.00020 to MF

Loan - add 1%

601-639 - Progressive

Lease - add .00040 to MF

Loan - add 2%

575-600 - Progessive Plus

Lease - add .00060 to MF

Loan - add 3%

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome info.  Now do they use the auto enhanced 04 or the 08 version?  I'm trying to decide where I need to be to make that M4 lease look more desirable to me

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome info.  Now do they use the auto enhanced 04 or the 08 version?  I'm trying to decide where I need to be to make that M4 lease look more desirable to me

typically the ///M cars do not get lease support, which means the MF is pretty high compared to non-M cars. And the residual on ///M cars is usually worse as well......... So all in all they kinda suck to lease when compared to the stellar leases you can get on the rest of the BMW family

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

typically the ///M cars do not get lease support, which means the MF is pretty high compared to non-M cars. And the residual on ///M cars is usually worse as well......... So all in all they kinda suck to lease when compared to the stellar leases you can get on the rest of the BMW family

Crushing my dreams.  I love my 135 but want an M4 eventually but purchase is not really an option because I would not want one out of warranty

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Crushing my dreams.  I love my 135 but want an M4 eventually but purchase is not really an option because I would not want one out of warranty

I've owned previous M3's, including the outgoing E90. I spent signigfact time driving both the new M3 and the new 335 before getting the 335 MSport (w/ the PPK tune).... Honestly the 335 is a better everyday car. The ZF8 is way better on the road that the DCT. The engine is more accessible at lower RPM's on the 335. Once the smile factor of the ///M badge wears off, it starts to lose it's appeal as a daily driver. I have no idea what your use for it is; if it's destined to be a weekend only fun car you romp on, then get one. If not, I'd say stick w/ the 335 (soon to be 340). With a tune, it's within inches of a M3 in a straight line as far as acceleation goes (even closer once the 340 replaces the 335). The handling benefits of the M3/M4 aren't noticeable on a street (on a track of course they are), and the decreased MPG really started to piss me off when i had to get gas every 29 hours. I don't care if they actually cost the same to buy, I'd still get the 340 (or 440 i guess) over the ///M for a eveyday car. And then throw in that you can get a vastly better lease on a 3 or 4 series vs the ///M it makes it even sweeter........Just my two cents.........

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didnt know they were getting ready to go to the 340. I may need to look into all that. I have the DCT in my 135 and I like it allright, but I could take it or leave it. It will be a daily vehicle and currently I do 80-100 miles a day back and fourth to work so fuel mileage and daily comfort are important. Do you happen to know if they use auto enhanced scores and which version? My scores are on a steady uptick and with my track record of yearly purchases I may be right in line with a 15k a year 440 lease.
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Didnt know they were getting ready to go to the 340. I may need to look into all that. I have the DCT in my 135 and I like it allright, but I could take it or leave it. It will be a daily vehicle and currently I do 80-100 miles a day back and fourth to work so fuel mileage and daily comfort are important. Do you happen to know if they use auto enhanced scores and which version? My scores are on a steady uptick and with my track record of yearly purchases I may be right in line with a 15k a year 440 lease.

I *think* it's as follows

• Experian: FICO AUTO V8
  • Equifax: FACTA BEACON 09 – Auto Industry
  • TransUnion – FICO Auto 08

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome info, I'm sure it will help me and others a ton.  FYI, I sent you a PM as well

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome info, I'm sure it will help me and others a ton.  FYI, I sent you a PM as well

DOH!! sorry, just saw the PM. I'll repsond now.

Message 19 of 20
AverageJoe1970
Contributor

Conditional Approval means you've been approved, but there may be certain criterial that has to be met - in your case 95% financed. In other cases, trade-in value and other dealership options (eg. service contracts, etc.) and other variables may be taken into consideration.

Congrats on the x4

Wasn't always this way. Lessons learned.
Scores: Exp838 || Tu840 || Equ839
Credit Card Collection: Chase Sapphire Reserve 48K || Chase United 43K || Barclays Apple 39K || AMEX CASH 37K || BOA CASH 35K || Apple 25K || FNB AMEX 20K || Chase Amazon 15K ||
Utilization: >1%
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.