Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Financial Question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMW Financial Question?

I was approved for a loan through Penfed with a 4.75 APR, however, I just recently found out that BMW is offering 0.9 Percent financing on some of their 05 and 06 models.

I believe I already know the answer from asking a question on the forum before, however, I want to make sure just in case I am wrong.

Does BMW Financial pull only Equifax?  Also, when you go into the dealership do they pull all three and ding the crap out of your CRs?

I would appreciate if someone could share an experience with BMW Financial!!!

Thank in Advance--TheTaxMan

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Re: BMW Financial Question?

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for a loan through Penfed with a 4.75 APR, however, I just recently found out that BMW is offering 0.9 Percent financing on some of their 05 and 06 models.

I believe I already know the answer from asking a question on the forum before, however, I want to make sure just in case I am wrong.

Does BMW Financial pull only Equifax?  Also, when you go into the dealership do they pull all three and ding the crap out of your CRs?

2 leases & a purchase from BMW financial. All the time they have pulled EQ only. It is my undertanding that the dealership will pull all three CBR's to get you approved. Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Takunda1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

2 leases & a purchase from BMW financial. All the time they have pulled EQ only. It is my undertanding that the dealership will pull all three CBR's to get you approved. Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 3
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I just bought a 2008 BMW 328i in September and they pulled EQ only. I
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.