Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Financial loan Pending

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BMW Financial loan Pending

I just bought a BMW CPO. I put down 20%, the dealer pulled all 3 reports and came back with 790 - 820 Auto FICOs, but the loan went pending instead of approved.

My questions are could it be that it went pending because the application was done after 7 PM? And how long does a BMW tradeline normally take to show up? I've been putting off some credit card applications and I'll be just under 5/24 in a few days.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BMW Financial loan Pending

That isn't why.  Something is holding it up and they should have called.  You will likely get approved based on your profile. Give it 24- 48 hours to hear back.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They didn't put in the application until 8 or 9 PM and when they sat down with me around 11:30 it showed pending. They called me the next day and said it was approved.

I'm still wondering how long BMW usually takes to report new accounts.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.  They usually report within 30 days to the bureaus. So if you want to apply for something do it within that time frame.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.