cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Financial question

Frequent Contributor

Re: BMW Financial question


hacsx2 wrote:

I didn't do anything.  The sales person did it for me.  It was the best car buying experience ever.  

The sales person explained to me what the discount were and applied everything he could to lower the price down with out me asking.

I was very surpised at the result.  From what i remember it is MSPR $48000 invoice price $44000 then $500 loyalty + $750 option credit then some more negotiaiting to get the payment to right number but not down by much.  so it turns out to be $42000 ish.

 


Man, I wish all salesman were like this!

Myfico scores.....
EX... 805 (11-10-13)
EQ... 810 (12-02-13)
TU... 810 (12-02-13)
Message 11 of 19
Established Member

Re: BMW Financial question

Unbelievable! I am in he process of purchasing a BMW.  I guarantee I will not be able to negotiate the price down.  Where did you purchase the car? 

Message 12 of 19
New Contributor

Re: BMW Financial question

I got it from mckenna bmw.  The sales name is Noah.

EX: 747 (12/27) EQ:716 (11/6) TU: 703 (11/6) CK: 735
CC:
CSP $5000; BOA Rewards: $5000; Citi Platinum: $2600; UNFCU $500; BCP $6000; Wells Fargo reward $10k; Line of credit $10k ; Discover IT $7500; BML$1000; Citi TYP $5000; Chase Freedom $4000
Message 13 of 19
Regular Contributor

Re: BMW Financial question

is the BMW select program available in all states? 

FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801


Baddies all Gone
Message 14 of 19
New Contributor

Re: BMW Financial question


hacsx2 wrote:

Have you consider the BMW Select Loan?

 


I went to BMW today just to start the research process...looking at a 2014 428i sticker price of $47,000.  I'm looking at going the BMW Select route.

 

Is it better to get pre-approved with BMW before going into the dealership?

AMEX Platinum: NPSL / DCU $3000 / Barclaycard Apple Visa $2700 / Firestone $1200 / Credit One Bank $1100 / Walmart $700 / Capital One $500 / Chase United Explorer $5000 / Discover IT $1500
Message 15 of 19
Moderator Emerita

Re: BMW Financial question


essexjet wrote:

hacsx2 wrote:

Have you consider the BMW Select Loan?

 


I went to BMW today just to start the research process...looking at a 2014 428i sticker price of $47,000.  I'm looking at going the BMW Select route.

 

Is it better to get pre-approved with BMW before going into the dealership?


It's up to you.  We were going to but due to the holiday, we went straight to the dealership,  unlike some stories, they only pulled EX.  The next day, BMWFS pulled EX too n

Message 16 of 19
New Contributor

Re: BMW Financial question

Bmw select should be nation wide.

You are just deferring the extra payment so that you can pay it all off after 5 years or you can refinance those.

 

I just went to the dealer straight.  Didn't pre approve or anything.  

I was told that if you get approve though BMW FS then you can go to any dealer to buy the car.

EX: 747 (12/27) EQ:716 (11/6) TU: 703 (11/6) CK: 735
CC:
CSP $5000; BOA Rewards: $5000; Citi Platinum: $2600; UNFCU $500; BCP $6000; Wells Fargo reward $10k; Line of credit $10k ; Discover IT $7500; BML$1000; Citi TYP $5000; Chase Freedom $4000
Message 17 of 19
New Contributor

Re: BMW Financial question


hacsx2 wrote:

Bmw select should be nation wide.

You are just deferring the extra payment so that you can pay it all off after 5 years or you can refinance those.

 

I just went to the dealer straight.  Didn't pre approve or anything.  

I was told that if you get approve though BMW FS then you can go to any dealer to buy the car.


Thank you, I think I would get pre-approved prior to going

 

Thanks Lexie

AMEX Platinum: NPSL / DCU $3000 / Barclaycard Apple Visa $2700 / Firestone $1200 / Credit One Bank $1100 / Walmart $700 / Capital One $500 / Chase United Explorer $5000 / Discover IT $1500
Message 18 of 19
New Contributor

Re: BMW Financial question


essexjet wrote:

hacsx2 wrote:

Bmw select should be nation wide.

You are just deferring the extra payment so that you can pay it all off after 5 years or you can refinance those.

 

I just went to the dealer straight.  Didn't pre approve or anything.  

I was told that if you get approve though BMW FS then you can go to any dealer to buy the car.


Thank you, I think I would get pre-approved prior to going

 

Thanks Lexie


That is better since you won't waste your time.

EX: 747 (12/27) EQ:716 (11/6) TU: 703 (11/6) CK: 735
CC:
CSP $5000; BOA Rewards: $5000; Citi Platinum: $2600; UNFCU $500; BCP $6000; Wells Fargo reward $10k; Line of credit $10k ; Discover IT $7500; BML$1000; Citi TYP $5000; Chase Freedom $4000
Message 19 of 19