Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW lease chances! help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BMW lease chances! help!

New card. But you can do it any number of ways. You could also just put part of dp on credit card at dealer. The whole idea is just to split the total amount so you can pay off part separately. Even if you pay a higher rate, at least you can pay it off quicker and not finance it over term of car lease. It may not be the best way to do it but it's an option.
Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

now with that being said, the new card didnt effect your credit or anything?

Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending when you open it, it won't report before you apply for auto loan. I had the card long enough where it wasn't an issue. It would be best to use an existing card if you have it and the apr isn't crazy.
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All, Looking to get some advice, I am looking to lease a brand new bmw 430xi gran coupe. I want to know of any expeirence anyone has with leasing from bmw and your opinions my fico scores are as follow efx 699 tru 690 & xpn 707. I know the car is ranging from 45-50k. I have some negative equity in my porsche cayenne right now, betweeen 4-7k$  so no more loans for me.  what kind of down payment do you guys think will get the lease sealed from bmw financial's prespective, what are the chances? Please let me know your opinions!!

Hi, I was just like you looking for some advice too. But, after reading your post here, it gives me great information here. I also consider leasing the 2017 2017 BMW 4 Series 430i xDrive Gran Coupe. In my first quote, they offer me $389.monthly for 10, 000 miles with $4, 908 due at signing. I will search more for other dealers, compare them and get the best deal. Good luck to both of us here.

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad I could help you with my post!! Just search and go to multiple bmw dealerships around you. Some can definitely work magic that others can't lol! And by the way I painlessly walked out with a 17 340xi GT fully loaded white with red interior that is so awesome. Qualified for ZERO percent interest. Absolutely love it. They made my purchase the most exciting car purchase I ever made. I wish you the very best on your hunt
Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy for you! Hoping that it will run smoothly to me too.

Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! I must say my experience was amazing and seamless. 

I didn't have any issues once my car arrived, which took 2 months to build and ship. Aside from the time I spent with the genius expert, I was finished with paperwork in less than 30 mins. 

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.