Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best APR for a 646 EQ FICO

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Best APR for a 646 EQ FICO

So far DCU told me that they could offer me a 6.5% based on my EQ FICO. Loan amount $10000

What kind of APR PSECU offers? I assume they use EX and my EX FICO is in my siggy.

Any other banks out there, I should look into?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best APR for a 646 EQ FICO

Although it is good to gain anectdotal advice from other persons experiences, CREDIT SCORE ALONE DOES NOT DETERMINE A DEAL, RATES OR APPROVAL.

Other factors:

• debt to income ratio
  • gross monthly income, in most cases if you do not make $1,800 a month not counting overtime you are not getting approved.
  • past experience with that specific lender (good track record may get you approved)
  • time on job
  • length of unbroken employment
  • Loan to value of new car
  • type of employment (FT/PT/Self)
  • equity carried into deal (either positinve in the form of downpayment or negative equity from a trade in)
  • Term of loan
  • new or used vehicle

And last but not least: The WHIMS of the bank, They could suddenly decide that people  with a certain score in a certain area are no longer viable, or suddenly decide to lower standards. Or to lower standards for the rest of the month, or to lower standards only on people buying trucks, or people financing between $7,000-$10,000.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.