Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Used auto loan for high Utilization of Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Used auto loan for high Utilization of Credit

Looking to buy a 2006 car with low milage & low LTV. My only credit problem seems to be I have a high utilization of credit right now (58%). I only have another 2 wks to buy the car, was looking to get a loan from a credit union. my plus scores are:

EX-707

EQ-697

TU-677

No bad history whatsover other than that 58% utilization of credit.

I have a mortgage, 3 credit cards & student loans but my DTI ratio is still less than 20%. The car is $12k & income $8000/mo.

Any ideas of a good CU to try?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Used auto loan for high Utilization of Credit

Any local or personally I recommend DCU for auto loans right now, but most will be fine for you. They may want something on a down payment but 58% isn't OMG bad, your scores are probably fine with those PLUS ones (no guaruntees) and the rest looks more than acceptable assuming you income is provable if they ask.

        
Message 2 of 3
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Best Used auto loan for high Utilization of Credit

You are a shoe in anywhere...easy approval.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.