cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best auto rates for a score of 630, which go 2 sites?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best auto rates for a score of 630, which go 2 sites?

FYI, my Eq 04 score was 640, and I was denied by DCU, not even on a  recon.  I have 133k income and almost no bills.  I did get approved with wells fargo dealer services with 640 EQ 04, at 6.9% 72 months. I guess it all depends why your score are low. Mine were low from stuff that is so olf 6 years 9-11 months. I will have a clean report by July and still denied me flat out.  

Message 11 of 34
siccrydas
Established Member

I'll try wells Fargo if it doesn't work out. I'm also hoping for a 72 month loan
Message 12 of 34
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I just had a friend with a 640ish score get approved, and only 20-30k annual income. He got 3.99%. I got approved with un unpaid collection for $1300 from 2013, my score was 676 though.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 13 of 34
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

^ that was with DCU.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 14 of 34
siccrydas
Established Member

I have an unpaid collection too... Been trying to get it removed but they won't budge. I hope I get a 3.99 that would be sweet! I'm gonna apply Monday and I'll post an update.
Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

just to be clear that was through a dealer, and they used wells fargo dealer service, which is full spectrum lender. If you just go into a wells fargo or apply directly they have different criteria and are primarily a prime + lender.  Good Luck!

Message 16 of 34
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Mine weren't new car purchases but refinances as well, don't think that will have any bearing though. I refinanced a 14' Charger RT for 30k and a 13' Avenger for 18k. I've had the Avenger loan since Aug 13' and the Charger loan since May 14'.
Message 17 of 34
fury1995
Valued Contributor

CapOne online should give you a decent preapproval... 55K miles should be okay for 72 months for a 2012 MY...

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 18 of 34
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

I'm at 672 FICO. Looking to trade in my car for a Used 14' Mini with 7,000 miles on it, car is $26,495. I opened an account with DCU but torn on going thru DCU or seeing what the dealer pulls first. I'm going tomorrow to go crunch numbers. I'll have to roll in 5g of negative equity from my old car but going to put 3,000 down.   Hmmmm

Message 19 of 34
siccrydas
Established Member

you think if I add my girlfriend on to the application just for more income I'll be more likely to get approved? She has horrible credit tho.
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.