cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best websites to apply for auto loans?

tag
tommy999

Best websites to apply for auto loans?

I know some credit unions and dealership are good way to go but how about the sites that you apply at and they send your app out to their large network of lenders?

which are the best sites? or are sites like this not the way to go for getting a good rate?  Does roadloans do that are re they the actual lender.

I looked but didnt see any threads on here with a list of good sites to apply at Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best websites to apply for auto loans?

Credit unions 99% of the time have the best rates. Get a pre-approval from them, go to the dealer, negotiate the price and them tell them you have a pre-approval from your CU, more than likely they will try to beat that rate. If they can't, at least you got a great APR from your CU.

Message 2 of 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best websites to apply for auto loans?

I think it's because we don't really know.  Lendingtree works pretty well and they expanded their dealer offerings recently.

Outside of that I've never seen any other posted on this forum, nor have I gone looking for them when I was purchasing my own vehicle.  What sites are you finding and what does their mareketing data suggest on the differences?

        
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.