Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue monkey junction?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blue monkey junction?

Has anyone used blue monkey junction to finance before? I feel like I keep seeing them mentioned here and there, but are they really legit? Am thinking of applying to them (was approved by Cap One at 8%, credit score in low 700s but high revolving credit utilization) before the 14 day window for hard credit pulls for auto loan applications is over, but would definitely appreciate anyone's input =) Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blue monkey junction?

Can you please answer some of the questions I gave you on another thread so someone can possibly help you?

Message 2 of 5
Janice618

Lol, yeah, what an incredible stupid name - blue monkey - but they are legit and are a prime player.  Friend has loan with them is only reason I know the name.  What a stuipd name. :-)

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blue Monkey Junction is owned by a company called BlueYield (www.blueyield.com).  They are a legitimate company that works with a number of companies offering auto loans such as AAA and Hertz.

Message 4 of 5
p-
Valued Contributor

Sounds like something out of kamasutra volume II.  Are you sure they're real?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.