Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bmw. Lease

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bmw. Lease

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and wanted to get some opinions.  I am interested in assuming a lease on a bmw m6 with 20 months left for a friend in Illinois.  I currently have a bmw m6 from 2008 that I have paid off and own out right.  My credit score when the bmw dealership ran it recently because I was looking at a car there I was told is 636. The finance manager said that he did not see a problem because I have a bmw x5 in 2005 I lease perfectly and my bmw m6 from 2008 I leased perfectly than bought outright.  I short sold my house 2 years ago and have old negative credit cards that have been closed for over 5 years on my report and 2 collections I am disputing that have to do with my home.  My single card I have only has a $400 balance and I have no other loans or debt.  My income is 132k a year as well.  The bmw finance manager said because of my previous history with high dollar leases he didn't see any issues.  Since I will be going thru bmwfs and to the dealership do you think I have a good chance?  I heard lease assumptions can be easier.  Just wanted to get others opinions.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Bmw. Lease

See this recent discussion, there are likely others if you do a search on BMW:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/can-i-get-a-lease-from-BMW/td-p/3428257

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bmw. Lease

Thank you and yes I have searched and read them allot of them.  I know every case is different so wanted to get opinions on what people thought on my situation.  I fell confident since the dealer said he wasn't concerned saying he wouldn't be trying to work a deal for me if he didn't think it would go and it is Braman the largest bmw dealer. I just wasn't sure if the dealer can make things happen to get deals that I could not do going thru bmwfs directly. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.