cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Didn't report

tag
SEACOASTNHMAN

BoA Didn't report

I bought a car back in May of this year, I have since payed the loan off ( 9/10/12) and never missed a car payment in that time I have still not seen anything on my fico about this loan, and that it's payed off. and the acct is not even showing anywhere ? what gives I have my letter from BoA saying congratulations for pying off your loan with BoA

Any input on this ?

thanks

Starting Score: 582
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: BoA Didn't report

@SEACOASTNHMAN wrote:

I bought a car back in May of this year, I have since payed the loan off ( 9/10/12) and never missed a car payment in that time I have still not seen anything on my fico about this loan, and that it's payed off. and the acct is not even showing anywhere ? what gives I have my letter from BoA saying congratulations for pying off your loan with BoA

Any input on this ?

thanks

If they had reported it, it would continue to report for 10 years. I would definitely call their loan office and request they report it to all 3 as it effects your future credit. If not then go up the chain until someone does.

Message 2 of 3
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Re: BoA Didn't report

You can ask them to report it, but they are not required to.  That said, I would imagine BofA normally reports.  I'd call.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.