Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDCO IMS?? RoadLoans.com

tag
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

CREDCO IMS?? RoadLoans.com

Whats up guys?

I need a car so I went a head and did RoadLoans.com I got approved on Feb 13 for 16% APR I kn thats high, so I went a head on to this dealer websit to see if I can get finance for the car and hoping that the APR is much lower and I can get a better deal so I filled out there Special Finance, 5 mins later he calls me saying I have the car on lot lets make a date so I picked Sat now he didnt say anything about the loan I just filled out 5 mins ago he was like i emailed you my info if you need anything just call me and Ill see you Sat, so I didnt get his email so I called him back and asked if he had the right email address so he did boom I get the email and I asked him I said I filled out the loan application did you get it? he said yeah its in my hands right now and he said Ill see you Sat. well this morning I get alart for new inquiries in the name of CREDCO IMS?? I dont even know what that means did it come from Roadloan or Stevenson Mazda??

Being that he didnt say anything about the loan do you think he is going to turn us down when we see him in person? my score has dropped a couple months ago im now bring them back up EQ 592.. TU 606

As of 9/13"
Starting Score: 600
Goal Score: 740
Garden till 10/14"
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: CREDCO IMS?? RoadLoans.com

Sounds like a lender ran your credit once he put your app through.  He may be able to get a deal done when you go to see him Sat.  If it was RL it would show up on your report as just that.  I've had this happen before with dealers.  

Message 2 of 7
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@coreyb80 wrote:

Sounds like a lender ran your credit once he put your app through.  He may be able to get a deal done when you go to see him Sat.  If it was RL it would show up on your report as just that.  I've had this happen before with dealers.  

Thank You.... Ok so it was the dealers doing, Well Ikn for sure I didnt get any RL Inquiries since I did the RL Feb 13 im not even sure when they are going to hit me with 1.

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 3 of 7
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Keep in mind that RL uses Experian so unless you're using one of their monitoring services you want see it.  Well at least they used Experian for me when I applied.

Message 4 of 7
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@coreyb80 wrote:

Keep in mind that RL uses Experian so unless you're using one of their monitoring services you want see it.  Well at least they used Experian for me when I applied.

Just loooked over my paper work from RL and it is Experian but on my Credit Report I cant tell what Credco pulled

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 5 of 7

I would probably find a local credit union and apply for an auto loan there. Depending on your FICO you should get a better deal at a credit union than at the dealership. I wouldn't go for Roadloans either since they not a good lender.

Auto loans are much easily approved compared to credit cards so don't worry if you have a low FICO. Most CU will look at your income and approve you if your FICO isn't in the dumps (like 350 or something)

Message 6 of 7
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@creditkarma2013 wrote:

I would probably find a local credit union and apply for an auto loan there. Depending on your FICO you should get a better deal at a credit union than at the dealership. I wouldn't go for Roadloans either since they not a good lender.

Auto loans are much easily approved compared to credit cards so don't worry if you have a low FICO. Most CU will look at your income and approve you if your FICO isn't in the dumps (like 350 or something)

I would go to CU only if they gave me more then $10,000 and had to find a car that had less then 100,000 miles year from 2002 and up and at the time I had a score of 692 but they did give me a better rate at 7.2% but just couldnt find the car I wanted,, with RL they gave me $15,000 with 600 down 16% rate. I did a loan on dealer site for $18,000 dont know if im approved for that yet i'll know tomorrow for sure and see how the rate is with them.

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.