Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CU?

tag
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

CU?

Can anyone recommend a credit union that is has open membership for an auto loan that has a great rate? 730+ credit score. I am in Arizona shopping around for the loan, just checking to see if there is anything other than NVCU or PENFED out there that is worth taking a look at. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CU?

Most are running good car loans currently, though with your score I doubt you'll have much of a problem.  I keep getting emails regarding auto-loans from the CU's I belong to, and that's with my lackluster FICO scores (admittedly they may not be checking them before sending out the spam....)

There's a credit union thread somewhere on the forum with a bunch of CU's which are basically open enrollment with some $20-25 fee.  Check their websites to see what they're offering... on the other hand, Google for best credit unions, or biggest credit unions, and there will be lists of 50-100 of them with website links and just check for ones you're interested in.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CU?

Look into Desert School's Credit Union.  They have very lenient membership requirements. 

ETA:  I'm in AZ also. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.