cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't believe it! Got 0% financing 4 months after BK7!!!

tag
chubbs3
New Contributor

Re: Can't believe it! Got 0% financing 4 months after BK7!!!

That is awesome! Thanks for posting.

I was going back and forth on reaffirming my car. I've got maybe a grand of equity in it, it's reliable, and the payment is easily manageable. It has a perfect payment record so I guess I'll be reaffirming.

The big argument against reaffirming is that you're still on the hook for the debt. I can see the point of view but the opportunity to step out of a BK7 with a positive line of credit is too juicy to pass up. Rather than start anew with a creditbuilder loan this looks like a much better option.

Message 11 of 12
turtletello

Re: Can't believe it! Got 0% financing 4 months after BK7!!!

Gives me hope.

Never purchased a new car before...been driving this 92 jeep with less than 90k in the ground for some time now.  3 weeks ago I literally drove it into the ground when it rolled on an off ramp..it has maybe a few weeks of getting me to and from work in it.  I've had my eye on the Chevy Volt for so long.  Got turned down for a Chase Auto Loan yesterday ( figured I'd try them first since they're my bank)......didn't think I'd have a shot at any of the 0% rates offered by the dealer/chevy.

Starting Score: 542
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.