Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Auto Navigator Pre-Qual

tag
faithincredit
New Contributor

Re: Cap One Auto Navigator Pre-Qual

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!!  Was it with your original capital one offer or they ran it again through there own system?

Well they did have to run my credit with Capital One to validate the deal but the first rate that I got was for 11% APR and I thought that the finance guy had used the Capital One certificate informtion but he hadn't.  The first deal I got is what anyone would have gotten without a pre-qual.  After I started asking questions is when he realized that he hadn't added the certificate information and the rate dropped to 9.35% and I was able to walk out the door.  The pre-qual was right on point.  

Message 11 of 14
faithincredit
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And did the dealer ask for proof of income if it wasnt thru Cap 1's pre qual site.

I gave proof of income to Capital One but I did print 2 months out while I was there, utility bill and that's it.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great information to know thanks enjoy the new car

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got my car loan through Capital One and I did not have to put a down payment. I used to loan to cover the down payment and I ended up getting an Acura. I still cannot believe I got that car.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.