Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One auto finance and..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One auto finance and..

Both C1 and Credco did hard pull inquiries for a single C1auto finance application.  Is this right or not kosher?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Cap One auto finance and..

Credco is the supplier of credit reports to C1 so it really is one pull with both entities listed on the inquiry so you can trace the origin.

Message 2 of 5
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Credco is one of like 3 most popular credit processing companies that dealerships subscribe to run the credit at the stores. So the dealer ran your credit and then submitted your app to Capital One. This is normal procedure.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

have  you found out how many inquiries you have on your cra's. which cra was used by your dealer and cap1. what state are you in? what were your scores? what did you get approved for? how long it took to get approved? 

thanx

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to kudos everyone but the board wouldn't help me.  As it turned out I am leasing rather than buying.  This whole "CAR" thing for me has been fraught with all kinds of twists, turns, and dark spooky corners.  Hopefully, I can update when vehicle is in possession.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.