Contributor
Sushi

Cap1 and motorcycle loans?

Does Cap1 still do motorcycle loans? I do not see it listed on thier website anymore.

Aside from CU, any other place looking?
Established Contributor
Takunda1

Re: Cap1 and motorcycle loans?

Sushi wrote:
Does Cap1 still do motorcycle loans? I do not see it listed on thier website anymore.

U can get a motorcycle loan ONLY from a franchised dealer. No more person to person deals, no independent dealers.

Contributor
Sushi

Takunda1 wrote:

Sushi wrote:

U can get a motorcycle loan ONLY from a franchised dealer. No more person to person deals, no independent dealers.

Ah thank you. So for a person to person, I would have to pay them with cash or CC(via paypal)?

Do you know if CU's offer loans for motorcycles? I will call some today to find out.

Contributor
Sushi

Spoke with the CU, will sign up this weekend. They will even do loans with a mid 500 score, though for 16% interest rate. With a 600 to 649, I can get 8 to 10 %... Any higher score and I can get 6.75%. I will join them and get the loan once my score improves.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+