Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto Finance...Who else?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto Finance...Who else?

Good evening forum:

I'm in the process of shopping for a new car and I did Cap One Auto navigator pre approval and I got the following:

Pre Approved for $19,250

9.15%-20.30% APR Range.....

My Fico score is 632 (Trans Union)....I've been working on my credit for bit and not sure who else will let me check a pre approval? 

Ideally, I would want to get to as close to the 9% as possible.....Those vehicles are used, not over 8,000 and really hard to find. Most 2015/2016 cars get be around 14%......

Any suggestions, Can a dealer beat this? For my challenged credit, should I just stick with this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
nettie
Valued Member

Re: Capital One Auto Finance...Who else?

I was recently discharged from a chapter 13  and was in need of a car.  I went to the capital one auto pre qualification and was surprisely appoved on friday 12/2/16.  My scores are ok for a recently discharged BK, Myfico-EQ-685,EX-667,TR-665.  Approved for up to 34,100, range was 3.07-8.00.  I went to the local Ford dealership on Saturday and the rate that Capital One gave me on the car was 3.05. 72 months.  What an early Christmas present.  Good luck to you  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.