Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto Loan Pre Qualify

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto Loan Pre Qualify

Hey, I've looked all over these forums trying to find an answer to my question and no luck so far.
Anyways, I did the capital one auto loan pre qualify, but they don't find any offers is what I've gotten so far. I am aware that they pull from TU & due to f**** Credit One my social appears wrong on TU. I am on the verge of getting it fixed btw. But I was just wondering, if it's an indirect no from Capital One for their auto loan or would their be some correlation to the wrong ssn?
I also typed in the incorrect social to see what comes up & still nothing.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto Loan Pre Qualify

Unfortunately "unable to locate any offers" means no, at least for now.

Not sure what impact you're expecting the Credit One account correction to have on your credit file, but if it adds some points, history, and/or lowers your overall utilization once it is fixed, you can try the prequal again.  If that card is your only active credit line, though, you may need to put in some more building time before you'll qualify for an auto loan, regardless of the ssn error being corrected, especially if it's a relatively new account and it's your only source of payment history in your file.

Underwriting for auto loans is a bit more demanding than rebuilder credit cards, and sometimes require more history and experience with debt before you can be approved.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto Loan Pre Qualify

I'm hoping it's a big boost. My TU report is missing positive reported info.
No it's not. I'm not rebuilding either. I have 5 have cards, CF, Discover, Barclays CashFoward, Nordstrom, Cap1 , Credit One. A year & a half for length of oldest account.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.