cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto-Navigator Prequalification Denial : Presence of Eviction(s)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto-Navigator Prequalification Denial : Presence of Eviction(s)

Question. In the letter I received from Capital One Auto when I attempted to see if I prequalify for an auto financing through them, the listed reason for denial is: 

Requestor : presence of eviction(s)

Requestor : Time since last eviction

I'm a little confused as to these points because I have never been evicted. I DO have a charged-off auto loan from Foreman Financial that is well over 6 years old and is scheduled to drop off in February of next year. I refuse to pay that debt because the Mazda MPV was a rolling death trap and it was in service (at the mechanics) for two out of the three months I had the van. 

So, is this term "eviction" referencing my former auto loan? I have never heard of the term "eviction" being used this way, so that's why I'm asking. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto-Navigator Prequalification Denial : Presence of Eviction(s)

You should call and ask.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto-Navigator Prequalification Denial : Presence of Eviction(s)

I attempted that the day afterward but the machine yelled at me saying that customer service representatives don't have access to that information.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that sounds bizarre.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had the same message on mine, and we’ve never been evicted as well. I tried to speak to someone regardless of it telling me they wouldn’t know, and it said they were already closed.

Any update? I’ll try and call again tomorrow.
Message 5 of 6
Harmony12
Frequent Contributor

Any update on your "eviction"?

Starting CK FAKOS 6/28/2018
TU 503
EQ 498
Discover EX 537

FICO 8
7/7/18 05/24/21
EQ 557 701
TU 566 715
EX 514 711

Mortgage Scores FICO 5,4,2
7/7/18 05/24/21
EQ 494 685
TU 480 703
EX 479 693

Goal Score 720
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.