cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One financing

tag
kd404

Capital One financing

Hello and welcome to the forums. I've split your post off to start a new thread because the one you are posting on is almost 3 years old. I also changed your title but if you'd like to change it to something else it is possible to edit your own post. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know.

--marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Has anyone had experience with financing through Capital One?  I've been told that I'm pre-approved for an auto loan up to 30,000 (which I won't need that much) and have been invited to apply.  Has anyone done business with them? Thanks for replys

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One financing

we didn't have any problems with them.

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One financing

I financed through what use to be Cap1 secondary financing Road Loans.  I had no problems with them until they sold off to Santander and reporting on credit reports got messed up but they were quick to fix.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.