Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Lease\Score

tag
felyasocal
New Contributor

Car Lease\Score

Howdy. So I have 2 leased cars that will be reaching end of lease in a few months. One of them is going to be bought out and the second one will be returned or exchanged for a new one.

My questions are:

1. Will either my FICO scores or the Auto Enhanced FICO scores go up after the end of lease is reached? I was able to lease the cars, but my Auto Enchanced FICO score was, for some reason, a lower than my regular FICO scores. At least 50 points lower. So I am hoping that by the end of the lease, these scores will go up, especially the Auto Enhanced FICO score

2. I heard from someone that MYFICO.COM now offers these Auto Enhanced FICO scores? Is that true and can I purchase them on their own or do I have to get the regular scores as well?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Car Lease\Score

@felyasocal wrote:

Howdy. So I have 2 leased cars that will be reaching end of lease in a few months. One of them is going to be bought out and the second one will be returned or exchanged for a new one.

My questions are:

1. Will either my FICO scores or the Auto Enhanced FICO scores go up after the end of lease is reached? I was able to lease the cars, but my Auto Enchanced FICO score was, for some reason, a lower than my regular FICO scores. At least 50 points lower. So I am hoping that by the end of the lease, these scores will go up, especially the Auto Enhanced FICO score

2. I heard from someone that MYFICO.COM now offers these Auto Enhanced FICO scores? Is that true and can I purchase them on their own or do I have to get the regular scores as well?

Thank you!

Your auto enhanced scores should have risen due to the two current leases as that's what the score focuses on.  Yes you can purchase them here individually or all 3 at once. You have to purchase the report(s) that will give you your Fico 08 scores and then it will have 'additional scores' which include your Mortgage Fico Score, Bankcard Enhanced Scores and also your Auto Enhanced Score.  This is what one looks like:

image.jpg

Message 2 of 4
felyasocal
New Contributor

This is great. They didn't have this before when I subscribed to their monitoring service. Thank you very much for info!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@felyasocal wrote:

This is great. They didn't have this before when I subscribed to their monitoring service. Thank you very much for info!

You're very welcome.  You're correct, this was only recently added (maybe 6 months)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.