cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Lease with FICO 733 Score-11 Late Payments with VW Credit

tag

Car Lease with FICO 733 Score-11 Late Payments with VW Credit

Currently, I am shopping for a new lease on either Kia, Hyundai or VW....In the past, I have had 2 leases with VW Credit, one that NO payments were late on, and 1 where the payments were late for 11 times, due to a cancer diagnosis.  I pulled my credit reports on all 3 bureaus, and my credit scores are within 6 points of each other at 727-733.  The late payments on Equifax and Experian are 6 times, and Transunion it shows up late 11 times.   I have written a letter to VW Credit, to have them remove the late payments, but haven't heard anything back.  I would really like to lease a VW again, but am afraid that the late payments with VW Credit will hinder this.....Help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Re: Car Lease with FICO 733 Score-11 Late Payments with VW Credit

Did you mention that you want to continue doing business with them? That may butter them up and make them take some lates off. just a thought.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Car Lease with FICO 733 Score-11 Late Payments with VW Credit

Hi there!

Did VW credit ever get back to you? Im about to send a GW letter to them tomorrow, and was hoping someone received good news from them!

Thank you, and hope you purchased your dream car! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.