Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Frequent Contributor

Chances NFCU auto loan

MyFICO 8 scores EQ658 TU670 EX663
My UTI is at 3% I have 3 cc and 1 charge off that is PIF
I have no installments loans on credit
I make 43k a year
Will I get approved for a NFCU loan and about how much?
Also my Age of accounts is about to be 1 year in a month. I don't need a car right this moment but I will be soon maybe by end of year
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chances NFCU auto loan

My wife and I was able to get approved for $35K back in January with our scores a wee bit higher then yours with a discharged Chap 13 still on our reports.

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681
02/07/17 - Eq688 TU719 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Contributor

oldman425 wrote:

My wife and I was able to get approved for $35K back in January with our scores a wee bit higher then yours with a discharged Chap 13 still on our reports.

Did you have to show proof of income (W2, pay stubs, etc)?

Frequent Contributor

yreva22 wrote:

oldman425 wrote:

Did you have to show proof of income (W2, pay stubs, etc)?

Paystubs.

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681
02/07/17 - Eq688 TU719 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Regular Contributor

You shouldn't have a problem at all, I refinaced a 6400ish vehicle with them, scores at the time about what yours are, utilization through the roof on cards lol and a lot of debt and an income of about 28k

Valued Contributor

Just contine to take care of your accounts and when your ready later this year you will be set.  I am sure you could get quailfied right now.  The amount is tough to call, I am sure 35k or so is possible depending on the number of years you want for the term.  Car sales are slowing so we will see good prices and incentives this year, I was just reading that car sales prices are down by 7% and are predicted to continue to fall a bit more.  Used car sales will also be great in term of pricing because this year we will see a flood of lease return cars.  Plenty of good options for buyers.

NFCU Go Rewards 18k, NFCU Go Rewards AU 22k, NFCU CLOC 15k, NFCU N Rewards 2k, Amex ED preferred 12k, Amex BC 1k, USAA CL 2k, Hawaiian Air Barclay 1.2k, Venture One 10.1k, Target 3.5k, Citi Costco 2k, Citi AAdvantage 7k, NFCU Platinum AR $2.4K, Penfed Platinum Rewards $5.5k. PayPal 2.2K

Gardening till 2018, Goal of 700's by the end of 2017
MyFico Scores April 2017: EQ 667 TU 696 EXP 690
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

850 is spot on with his asessment of the market. One additional issue that may be in the future is the tightening of credit, which could mean less favorable terms for those needing auto loans.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.