cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of auto loan approval after paying down CC debt?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of auto loan approval after paying down CC debt?

Quick Question:

I have 4 and a half year CC history, with no late payments, no reports, nothing negative, have 31% balance on my credit cards in total, own two major and one merchand credit cards. TU shows - 733 and experian plus (from freecreditreports.com is - 744)

I have about 11 inquieries on my account, tried to get Auto loan a few months ago, but didn't get any, because by that time my balance was up to 85%.

I paid off and constantly trying to get rid off the debt.

Work for a person and get personal checks.

[Split off to form a separate thread; title changed to reflect the post's content - Lel]

Any chance I can get a nice Auto loan with resonable interest rate?

Thanks in advance of your advices.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Chances of auto loan approval after paying down CC debt?

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick Question:

I have 4 and a half year CC history, with no late payments, no reports, nothing negative, have 31% balance on my credit cards in total, own two major and one merchand credit cards. TU shows - 733 and experian plus (from freecreditreports.com is - 744)

I have about 11 inquieries on my account, tried to get Auto loan a few months ago, but didn't get any, because by that time my balance was up to 85%.

I paid off and constantly trying to get rid off the debt.

Work for a person and get personal checks.

Any chance I can get a nice Auto loan with resonable interest rate?

Thanks in advance of your advices.

It still seems Nissan, Infiniti are offering good rates for scores in the lower 600's. IMO you shouldn't have a major issue being approved for a vehicle loan in the high 600's - low 700's. 

[Just edited the post title after splitting the original post from a different thread - Lel]

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.