Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of being approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chances of being approved?

@jlitnns wrote:

I was driving 120-150 miles a day in a 15 year old car with 180k miles on it. Robot Sad

I bet it's a pretty truck...

Congratulations!

Lol, im sorry I didnt mean to come off snobbish. We've just always traded them out every 3-4 years so it was time. Thank you, shes gorgeous!

Message 11 of 13
Kree
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know my credit scores will take a dive due to the new account and the amount, but it should also open some doors for me in the future. I have officially frozen all my reports, and will not be looking for anything until my truck note is at least 1 year old. So ill be creeping around until this time next year. 

Good attitude. Credit Scores are a tool meant to be used. A little mud on a shovel should be a sign of pride not sorrow. Enjoy the garden.

Message 12 of 13
jlitnns
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jlitnns wrote:

I was driving 120-150 miles a day in a 15 year old car with 180k miles on it. Robot Sad

I bet it's a pretty truck...

Congratulations!

Lol, im sorry I didnt mean to come off snobbish. We've just always traded them out every 3-4 years so it was time. Thank you, shes gorgeous!

You didn't sound snobbish, I was kidding and a little jelly! Keep up the good work!

Robot Very Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.