Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of being approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of being approved?

I just turned 26, had a few baddies on my credit which were some charge offs, got help from a guy who got them all removed. Now I have a thin file. I just got two secured cards last month this will be my start to buildng good credit.

I want a 2015 Jeep Cherokee thats $25,000. I graduated last year and been working as an Account Manager for a cleaning company for the last 7 months, plus I have a part time job that I've been working at for the last 3 years which is managing a business. My job with the least time is my biggest source of income but with both jobs I gross $4,250 per month that's before taxes. I live with family and will not be moving out until I have $10,000 in savings, my monthly bills/expenses are $900/monthly; Have about $2,500 in my savings and continuing to contribute have statements showing this. And I have about $3,850 as a down payment. 

What are my chances ? any bankers, lenders, underwriters that can lend me some advice.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chances of being approved?

www.creditboards.com will give you a better response.

Message 2 of 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Chances of being approved?

Take a copy of your CR to a local CU and see what they would do.  The could let you know without doing an INQ and it will help you going into a dealer with a pre-approval in hand.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.