Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of getting approved?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of getting approved?

I'm 25, and I am looking to get approved for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4-door = $24,000 - $3500 for down payment. Currently in college, but I been on my job for 90 days to be exact - make $2950 per month - currently live with my Grandparents until I finish school and start my career. I have $5000 in emergency funds that I add to weekly - and then I have a regular savings that I add to monthly - Bank Statement to prove. 

Current Credit Score 668 w/ Experian

Goodies:

Secured Credit Card = $300 limit - 2 months old - No lates

Secured Credit Card = $200 limit - 2 months old - No lates

Unsecured Credit Card - Discover (AU user, I'm not the primary) - $11,500 - 3 years - No lates. (Grandfather's account) 

Unsecured Credit Card - Wells Fargo (Au user - I'm not the primary) - $13,000 - 4 years - No lates (Grandmother's account)

Synochrony Bank - (AU USER) - $1,200 - 2 years - No lates

Baddies:

Paid Collection for ATT UVerse

Paid Collection for Finger Hut Charge off

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chances of getting approved?

I think you will have a hard time getting approved for a 20k+ vehicle with only 2 months of credit history (discounting the AU accounts as some lender's don't consider those). You don't have any comparable installment credit with a 3 month job. I think you will more than likely need a co-signer. Have you pulled your actual Auto enhanced scores? where are you getting your score from?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.