Did you mean: 

Chances of lease approval?

tag
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Re: Chances of lease approval?

@tooleman694 wrote:

Why don't you go down and find out?

I just did a lease on a Honda, the finance guy told me 670 Fico and Honda will do a lease. I had a 673 =)

Well, I wanted to at least see if you guys thought I stood a chance before I wasted my time and the inquiries. The online financing/lease applications are very tempting!

That's interesting...did you get the "promo" lease rate or a higher one? My score is pretty good at 704, but it doesn't mean much considering I just started my credit journey.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 14
Tomoslx2
Established Member

If you are looking for an Auto Loan/Lease Ally Bank (Who most leases go through) would require a higher income (and poi for such a short credit history) to be approved. Think 2,800/month or more. Just my experience as a finance manger for a domestic dealership.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am currently looking into leasing myself, waiting for all my CC's to report paid off. I am currently making 40K or so a year and I am worried about getting approved. I don't see how they could possibly approve you with your only "real" income at 12k a year. Pride or no pride it seems a cosigner will make a big difference here. Also, why did you open so many CC's at once?

Message 13 of 14
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am currently looking into leasing myself, waiting for all my CC's to report paid off. I am currently making 40K or so a year and I am worried about getting approved. I don't see how they could possibly approve you with your only "real" income at 12k a year. Pride or no pride it seems a cosigner will make a big difference here. Also, why did you open so many CC's at once?

Hi, my name is FloridaState12 and I'm an appaholic.... Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.