cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my ways

tag
MakinChangesNow

Re: Changing my ways

I've done a lot of research on roadloans and I'm about ready to take the plunge, I've just read so many horror stories... but it's always hard to tell if it's the company itself or the customers who might be irresponsible. 

I've also been reading up on Auto Credit Express, anybody familiar? 

Message 11 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@MakinChangesNow wrote:

I've done a lot of research on roadloans and I'm about ready to take the plunge, I've just read so many horror stories... but it's always hard to tell if it's the company itself or the customers who might be irresponsible. 

I've also been reading up on Auto Credit Express, anybody familiar? 

any bank that specializes in giving loans to people that NO ONE else will give loans to is setting itself up for no good customer feedback!

I mean I have had 2 loans with Roadloans, original with Santander and I had no issues past a little hickup when they did make that compnay transition.

but capital one use to own roadloans.

Message 12 of 14
MakinChangesNow

I absolutely agree on the feedback comment. 

Just a little update, I filled out an app on Auto Credit Express last night and woke up this morning to a message on their website saying, "Status: Your application has met the minimum requirements and has been accepted for processing by: Sandy Sansing Mazda."

Received a phone call from the Mazda dealership asking for a paystub and two bills in my name,  which I emailed over.  Anyway, didn't hear anything back so I called to confirm they received my docs and they said yes,  they're waiting to hear back from the bank... 

Never heard back again... guess it's a no go? *sigh*

Message 13 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If your already taking auto loan related inquires there is no point not to apply at roadloans and see what rates you are offered!!
Did you get a score from this auto loans express?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.