Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Bank Auto loan (I need advice)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Bank Auto loan (I need advice)

Need some advise here please. First time with auto loan. Got approved from Chase. I faxed this morning to the bank all the documents they requested from me  (dealer agreetment, VIN, insurence proof, and some more? my question is how long does this process take? what's the next step I need to do? I really need my car ASAP. Got  broken last week and I'm driving a rent car.

Any advice will really appreciate it

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Bank Auto loan (I need advice)

Best answer would be to call Chase directly. With the right credit score and income, Chase approves immediately at dealerships all of the time. I purchased a Subaru and the captive lender for Subaru is Chase bank. I drove home from the dealership with the car.

If there are any issues with the application there could be more time required for approval. Example, lower credit score, unable to easily verify income, short credit history. 

From your post I am assuming you applied through Chase and not the dealer? If that is the case, call Chase and explain your situation, they should be able to tell you when they will fund the loan.

If you financed through the dealer, give them a call and see what they say for a timeline.

When I purchased my Subaru it took 19 days from the time I drove my car home until the loan showed up on my Chase.com account.

Let us know how things work out, good luck. I hope you are getting a good deal on the rental car. I have had pretty good luck with Enterprise having good weekly rates.

Message 2 of 3
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Bank Auto loan (I need advice)

Did you speak to someone at chase?

When I applied for my auto loan through chase directly I got a phone call from a gentleman who helped me finish the whole process. Once I handed all those doucments in I was able to go down to a branch the next day and close on the loan. It should be a similiar process for you as well. I don't have the #, but call the auto loan department and speak with someone if you haven't and they'll be able to nail everything down with you.

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.