Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Financial for cars

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Financial for cars

does anyone have exp. with applying for lease through Chase?  What are their standards? is it difficult?

Whats ur score have to be?

do they just look at Fico Auto? or all of ur credit 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Financial for cars

realistically bank leases are AWFULL ideas.

I don't recommend them to anyone.

Why?

Simple bank Leases are the original bad lease stories.

For example: You lease a car from say Ford Motor credit, purchase the Wear Care insurance, and the lease includes GAP coverage on the vehicle. Assuming no excessive damage not covered by Wear Care, no damage or issues you never bothered to repair, and all your payments were on time, assuming you are under mileage you walk into a Ford dealership when you are done and drop off the keys, sign the odometer statement and walk away free and clear.  And get offered to go into a new vehicle. Heck most times they will offer you an early termination assuming no issues.

Now get a US BANK lease.

Early Termination fees (in the thousands)

lease end fees between ($500-$2000)

Inspection of the vehicle and billing you for every ding/scratch/stain on it.

The bank lease is a cheaper monthly payment but a real hard case to get out of and you will owe a LOT of money you did not expect.

PS: All manufacturer leases are NOT as simple as the Ford story either- I have seen some with terms just as bad as bank leases.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that information..but I lease because the car is for my business and I can write off 80-100% of the payment.

Does that make sense? 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since you are writing it off, its really a non issue.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

well I find out that Chase Lease uses TU and EQUIFAX...not Experian.  Or at least they did not in my case.

I did get approved as a Tier One customer, which means best rates.

TU was 715 and Equifax was 697.

if anyone needs any help in this area, let me know.  I can give you some insider advise 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

well I find out that Chase Lease uses TU and EQUIFAX...not Experian.  Or at least they did not in my case.

I did get approved as a Tier One customer, which means best rates.

TU was 715 and Equifax was 697.

if anyone needs any help in this area, let me know.  I can give you some insider advise 

So, what is the rate they gave to you?Do you have banking/cc acct with them?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.