Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheapest post-2012 car to finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheapest post-2012 car to finance

Just poking around carmax.com for my local area and found a 2013 Fiat 500 Pop with a 5-speed (and pretty well loaded for such a car) for $10,599.  Being that I'm living pretty cheaply already and don't want to break the bank to get financed on a car, I'll be looking for something in that range.  

What's the cheapest fairly new (post-2012) car you have had or have seen financed? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cheapest post-2012 car to finance

The entry models of Kia are not expensive.

Also, the Nissan Sentra can be inexpensive.

You could try looking at Kelley Blue Books (KBB dot com) to get ann idea of prices in your area.  I dont think they list just by price, but you could check for models of cars you know about, and it would give you an idea of a particular model in your zip code area, and just use their mileage suggestions and dont add options.

GL

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cheapest post-2012 car to finance

If your looking into buying a used car then it is not likely it will matter much as to what model or make you buy in terms of APR, the exception are some factories have finance incentives for certified pre owned cars.  I suggest working with a credit union to get prequalified then shop for the most reliable vehicle that holds its value.  Honda is always a strong bet but frankly all cars these days are pretty darn good.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.