cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrysler / Capital One Backdoor Numbers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chrysler / Capital One Backdoor Numbers?

Ok.. the dealer ran my information on 4/18 and has an approval for me from Capital One Auto.

Then yesterday I received an approval notice from Chrysler Financial which also mentions it came from the same dealership and a TU info based approval.

Cap One Ran all 3 Bureaus... (Equifax hates me and has got me waaaaay down there, seriously)

Chrysler Only Ran TU...  (the best score here)

Anyway to get in touch with this finance managers in these companies? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chrysler / Capital One Backdoor Numbers?

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok.. the dealer ran my information on 4/18 and has an approval for me from Capital One Auto.

Then yesterday I received an approval notice from Chrysler Financial which also mentions it came from the same dealership and a TU info based approval.

Cap One Ran all 3 Bureaus... (Equifax hates me and has got me waaaaay down there, seriously)

Chrysler Only Ran TU...  (the best score here)

Anyway to get in touch with this finance managers in these companies? 

OK I am confused:

Did you take the loan?

If a dealership ran your credit/submitted the deal,  you really have no merit to challenge or talk to the finance company about the deal or try to secure a deal without the dealership getting involved. The dealership spent money cultivating you, submitting your bureau and submitting to the Finance company.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Message 2 of 3
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Re: Chrysler / Capital One Backdoor Numbers?

What's been happening since the middle of last month?  Normally, when I'm financing a vehicle, it happens in a matter of no more than a couple of days.  I'm wondering the same... what's to be accomplished here?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.