Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrysler Financial

tag
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Chrysler Financial

I just applied to Chrysler Financial and received this message:

Your application is pending further review. Usually, an email response is available within one hour during normal business hours. The results will also be available by contacting the dealer you selected.

Is this a good sign?  I applied during non business hours, so I expect to hear something in the morning.
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Chrysler Financial

Let us know once you hear from them. I am curious to see what the out come.
Message 2 of 6
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Does not sound like a "hard" NO:

Thank you for applying for credit online with Chrysler Financial. At this time, we are unable to approve your credit application based on the terms you requested which are outlined below. It is possible that with just a few changes or additional information, we could approve you for financing.

We encourage you to contact your dealer as soon as possible. It is our experience that when customers work with their dealer, they are often able to get into a new Chrysler, Jeep® or Dodge vehicle with financing that fits. Your dealer will work to find the vehicle and financing that best suits your needs.
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 3 of 6
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Ok, went to the dealer and they said that Chrysler Financial will NOT finance a loan if your FICO is below 640 anymore.  SO BEWARE!

Message 4 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I think you can get Honda approve your loan. I seen several posts that Honda is very liberal in their approvals.
Message 5 of 6
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

I'm checking out Ford Credit as we speak.  Over the phone they checked credit and said that I wont have a problem, so going in Friday.  I'll check Honda as well.  Thanks.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.