Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citifinancial not reporting to Equifax

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Citifinancial not reporting to Equifax

I bought a car years ago and paid it off after about 6 months. It's reporting to Transunion and Experian, but not Equifax. It's affecting my auto enhanced score. I recently signed up for DCU and they only pull Equifax, which is my lowest score by far. Sadly, it's about 75 points lower than Experian and Transunion.

Has anyone ever worked with a creditor to get them to report to all 3 bureaus? I'm going to reach out to citifinancial and hope they agree to report to Equifax for an old loan.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: Citifinancial not reporting to Equifax

@ah32 wrote:

I bought a car years ago and paid it off after about 6 months. It's reporting to Transunion and Experian, but not Equifax. It's affecting my auto enhanced score. I recently signed up for DCU and they only pull Equifax, which is my lowest score by far. Sadly, it's about 75 points lower than Experian and Transunion.

Has anyone ever worked with a creditor to get them to report to all 3 bureaus? I'm going to reach out to citifinancial and hope they agree to report to Equifax for an old loan.

That is your best option.  Not all creditors report to every credit bureau.  I have one of those myself, and I'm sure it affects my Fico auto score to some degree.  But hey, it doesn't hurt to ask.  They might just do it.  Good luck to you.

'diver

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.