Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed application today with SDCU

tag
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Completed application today with SDCU

I have this thread going in the credit cards forum, but I was also approved for a auto loan so I figured it should be here as well.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Completed-application-today-with-SDCU/td-p/676866

Got the phone call. Approved for both the car loan and the credit card.

Car loan is 4.99 fixed for 72 months and they will go 120% LTV - AMAZING!

Credit card was approved for $6000 initially, rate is 12.90 with 0% for the first year.

Meeting with them later this week to finalize everything

I am refinancing my 2009 Lexus IS350.Current pay off is 40120 and financed through Toyota (I HATE TOYOTA FINANCIAL!)

I was initially going to trade it in and purchase something new, but changed my mind as the rate and terms for refinancing were good enough to convince me to stick with the same car. I was nervous that since the vehicle blue book value is 36940 and my pay off is 40120 they would not approve the refinancing.

I offered to put cash down, but in the end they said my income and credit were strong enough to offer 120% LTV so I dont need to put anything down.

The change in interest rate and refinancing the residual for 72 months is going to drop my car payment almost a full 300 a month. NICE!

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: Completed application today with SDCU

My scores was a 699 through EX. UTIL is low, DTI is low.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.