cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Conditionally Approved @ NFCU??

tag
kg2488
New Contributor

Congratulations Conditionally Approved @ NFCU??

Can anyone tell me what the conditions tend to be? Is it generally just pay stubs and residence verification? My son is rebuilding his credit after a divorce and I'm hoping this doesn't mean needs co-signer!  LOL Has anyone recieved this same message from NFCU when applying and if so what they asked for based on your own experience with them? Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kg2488
New Contributor

Re: Congratulations Conditionally Approved @ NFCU??

2 pay stubs. boom.

Message 2 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats !!  What are the terms !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 4
scarzy
Regular Contributor

@kg2488 wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the conditions tend to be? Is it generally just pay stubs and residence verification? My son is rebuilding his credit after a divorce and I'm hoping this doesn't mean needs co-signer!  LOL Has anyone recieved this same message from NFCU when applying and if so what they asked for based on your own experience with them? Thanks!!

Also, it could be not approved for the whole loan amount due to income.

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.